Location: Burlington, MA
Job ID: 176141-1A
Date Posted: Jun 22, 2022
Welcome to Shared Services, our team uses a coordinated approach to delivering administrative and operational services across Lahey. Our Shared Services colleagues leverage resources across the organization to ensure we provide high-quality, high-value care to the communities we proudly serve. The Shared Services team includes colleagues who focus on business and network development, legal services, facilities and real estate, human resources, information technology, finance, philanthropy and marketing and communications.
About the Job
Reporting to the Director, Financial Operations, the Financial Analyst will be involved in financial analysis work related to Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care (BILHPC) network and Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (“LHMC”). This work will range from business planning related to operation at BILHPC and LHMC to working on the monthly financial statements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1) Financial analysis in support of business plans and growth strategies.
2) Assist in the development of presentations including key observations of statistical, financial and qualitative information.
3) Provide support in developing strategic recommendations to aid decision making by senior management
4) Provide variance analysis for Lahey Hospital & Medical Center on a monthly basis to support the month end financial statement close process.
5) Keep abreast of healthcare trends and market development as context for analyses.
6) Become proficient with the health system’s decision support and other systems.
7) Prepare ad hoc reports as needed
8) Attend meetings as a representative of the Division of Finance as requested by operational management
9) Assists in the development of the annual operating and capital budget
10) Perform other duties as assigned
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.