Welcome to Shared Services, our team uses a coordinated approach to delivering administrative and operational services across Lahey. Our Shared Services colleagues leverage resources across the organization to ensure we provide high-quality, high-value care to the communities we proudly serve. The Shared Services team includes colleagues who focus on business and network development, legal services, facilities and real estate, human resources, information technology, finance, philanthropy and marketing and communications.
About the Job
The ERP Systems Administrator Senior supports the infrastructure and environments for all ERP applications and systems including Human Capital Management, Supply Change, and Financials. This includes installation, configuration, security, maintenance, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting. This position works closely with vendors and all other IT groups to establish and maintain stable, secure, load-balanced environments. Provides guidance and expert recommendations with minimal direction from the Director ERP. The ERP System Administrator Senior is responsible of the architecture, technical design, development and ongoing support of all ERP environments, including but not limited to, Enterprise Class Oracle/PeopleSoft Software Application, Oracle Business Analytic installation (OBIEE), Budgeting and Planning full suite of applications, third-party ancillary products, MEDITECH, Workday, and Oracle database system administration, including upgrades, patches, new releases, system optimization and implementations. This individual will provide mentorship to analysts and other team members through transfer of knowledge. Additionally, as a senior administrator the ability to partner with other senior level leaders and provide recommendations, supported by experience, that include practical identification of impacts.
- Implementation and maintenance for all ERP applications, infrastructure and environments including design, development, installations, upgrades, patches, backups and configuration including but not limited to Oracle RAC, Oracle DataGuard and Exadata database systems and Oracle Business Analytics (OBIEE - Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition), MEDITECH, and Workday. (essential)
- Proficiency in Oracle/PeopleSoft, PeopleTools, and Oracle/PeopleSoft databases utilizing PeopleSoft Change Assistant and PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM). (essential)
- Provides guidance to support and execute development, documentation and testing by providing an appropriate level of access, installation, environment management and change control. Perform database migrations, refreshes, and restores. Maintains security and migrating approved objects from development to production including tracking of hierarchy/system updates. (essential)
- Monitoring and performance optimization and tuning - assessing system health and responsiveness; reviewing and addressing server alerts and logs. Troubleshooting and isolating technical problems within the ERP environment including the PeopleSoft Internet Infrastructure. (essential)
- Proactively monitors and applies patches to remediate bugs and the ensure maintenance releases are kept up-to-date for all ERP-based applications and environments. (essential)
- Defines ERP database system operational policies and procedures that are aligned with standard IT, Enterprise Security, Compliance and Legal policies. (essential)
- Works closely with and mentors ERP System Application Engineers, ERP Application Analysts, and other integration and infrastructure teams to troubleshoot and remediate complex technical issues which may impact ERP Environments including, technical infrastructure, integration, application and database issues. (essential)
- Ensures the performance and reliability of ERP systems, including high availability, load balancing and disaster recovery. (essential)
- Implements and maintains proper application and database security guidelines across ERP environments. (essential)
- Participation in on-call support rotation and availability for off-hours work. (essential).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8-10 years related work experience required.
- 10+ years of progressively-responsible experience performing design, analysis, development, implementation, integration and maintenance. ERP related work experience required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; A high degree of attention to detail; Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment; Exceptional time management skills; Ability to work effectively in a team environment which may include peers, internal customers, vendors and managers throughout the organization.
- Advanced technical computer skills as required for technical support specific to functional area and related systems.
- Workday system administration experience preferred with progressive responsibility; thorough understanding of Workday architecture, including Web (WebLogic), Application, Security, and Process Scheduler Servers.
- Experience with the following: WebLogic, Unix/Linux, shell scripts, SSL certificates, LDAP, Autosys.
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of the Oracle data dictionary.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation. May make recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation using direct observation, knowledge and skills based on general precedents.
- Independence of Action: Ability to set goals and determines how to accomplish defined results with some guidelines. Manager/Director provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to act as a team leader for small projects or work groups, creating a collaborative and respectful team environment and improving workflows. Results may impact the operations of one or more departments.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Work requires close attention to task for work to be accurately completed. Intermittent breaks during the work day do not compromise the work.
- Work is varied every day and the employee needs to be adaptable to respond to these changes and use independent judgement and manage priorities.
- No substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
- Health Care Status: NHCW: No patient contact - Health Care Work Status may vary by department.
Close work (paperwork, visual examination), Monitor Use, Visual monotony, Visual clarity feet, Conversation, Telephone.
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally.
This job requires constant sitting, Keyboard use.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.