Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 175053-1A
Date Posted: Sep 15, 2022
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
Benefits that start day One!
Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS) is a 23 bed detoxification program dedicated to helping men and women with substance use histories who have gone through multiple attempts in treatment. Clients are provided with a short-term intensive treatment program to guide them with their transition to long term care. Services include individual and group counseling, risk assessment for TB & STDs, HIV education, case management, and after-care follow up services. The Case Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to advocate for and serve individuals who struggle with addiction within a collaborative, established, patient-centered organization.
The Case Manager Responsibilities Are:
• Participates in assessments, aids in formulating effective treatment plans, discharge planning and assists in conducting substance use counseling and case management services
• Assesses patient’s continuing care needs, contacts appropriate after care resources and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate levels of care and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
• Attends staff meetings and participates in client evaluations, case conferences, and group programming activities.
• Counsels clients individually and/or in family and in group sessions to assist client in achieving treatment goals and monitors condition of client to evaluate success of therapy, adapting treatment as needed.
• Refers client to other support services as needed such as medical evaluation and treatment, social services and employment services
• Prepares and maintains reports and case histories
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• A minimum of one year related experience and/or training in the area of addiction treatment.
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing preferred.
Full Time 40 hours - Afternoon/Evenings
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.