Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 174895-1A
Date Posted: Jun 24, 2022
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
The Behavioral Health Community Partner (BHCP) program at Lahey Health Behavioral Services is a new, innovative Care Management program for MassHealth members that are part of the new Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and or a Managed Care Organization (MCO).
The Operations Administrator reports to the Director of the Behavioral Health Community Partner Program and works in collaboration with CP leadership and clinical team to support the population health care management initiatives and programs. The Operations Administrator is a detailed oriented individual and will be responsible for the development, analysis, validation and submission of required CP monthly reports to ACOs/MCOs and Masshealth.
They will support strategic initiatives by applying apply an expert level of knowledge of CP functions, utilizing a variety of systems and tools to identify and implement efficient operational flow for functional areas supported by the department including collecting and organizing data and information from the Division's programs, creating and maintaining project plans and obtaining updates and reporting out on the progress of project initiatives.
The Operations Administrator's Responsibilities are:
1. Responsible for the management of all required reporting requirements for the program including:
a) Understand that care manager state reporting dashboard including the CP Enrollment Disenrollment File and Member Status and Outreach Report from Care Manager state;
b) Performs QA of monthly Enrollment-Disenrollment Files, summary enrollment-disenrollment summary file and Member Status
C) Will distribute the appropriate report to appropriate ACO's and MCOs according to their method of submission ( SFTP, Drop box, Secure email)
2. Point of contact and responsible retrieval and analysis of the Assignment Files by ACOs, MCOs, and CPs via the MassHealth-hosted SFTP site for the first quarter and then ACO method thereafter.
3. Assists in testing new functionality within the care manager UAT environment
4. Will be point of contact and responsible for the retrieval, analysis and distribution of data, files and documents from MassHealth via MMIS/POSC
5. Validate, manipulate and import assignment file data into care manager by service area care team
6. Perform, create, analyze and dist bute care manager reports as needed and communicate to BHCP leadership for appropriate follow-up.
7. Creates and provides a report which includes a review of all on-going projects as well as updates on those pending
8. Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals of the BHCP, Division of Population health and Emergency Services.