Location: Winchester, MA
Job ID: 173996-1A
Date Posted: Aug 8, 2022
Welcome to Winchester Hospital, part of Beth Israel Lahey Health. Winchester Hospital was the first hospital in Massachusetts to earn Magnet recognition, the American Nurses Association’s highest honor for nursing excellence, three times. It has since received the recognition a fourth time. As the northwest suburban Boston area’s leading provider of comprehensive health care services, the 229-bed facility provides care in general, bariatric and vascular surgery, orthopedics, pediatrics, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, oncology, gastroenterology, rehabilitation, radiation oncology, pain management, obstetrics/gynecology and a Level IIB Special Care Nursery.
About the Job
Under the mission to provide all patients a voice while delivering community hospital compassion with high-quality personalized care, as a Registered Nurse (RN) for our Medical Surgical A3 Team, you will be responsible for the following:
· Complete assessments, administer medications/treatments, observes patient’s progress and evaluates therapies for clinical outcomes and effectiveness
· Collaborate with physicians and other medical professionals to develop an optimal health care strategy plan for each patient
· Support and educate patients and their loves ones to achieve maximum outcomes
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) or obtain BSN within 5 years of hire
· Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
· Work experience in unit specific specialty preferred
Hours: 36 hours; 3 - 12 hour shifts including weekend and holiday rotoations
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.