This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tewksbury, MA
Job ID: 173525-1A
Date Posted: May 9, 2022
Category: Service and Trades
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
The Transportation Lead transports patients from BILH BS treatment programs to residential placements, public transportation hubs and health care, court and/or social service appointments.
1. Transports clients safely to their scheduled destination by observing all speed limits and obeying all road signs.
2. Maintains regular communication with the supervisor or transportation to obtain work assignments and last minute transportation needs.
3. Maintains all required logs and reports including vehicle checks and mileage logs
4. Notifies supervisor about vehicle maintenance needs.
5. Maintains a clean, respectful vehicle at all times.
6. Observes BILH BS safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines and reports potentially unsafe conditions to the Supervisor of Transportation Coordinator. Uses equipment and materials properly.
7. In the absence of the Transportation Supervisor, develops daily transportation schedules and disseminates to drivers.
8. In the absence of the Transportation Supervisor, dispatches drivers to complete last minute transportation requests.
9. All other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Current and valid driver’s License, and a proven record of safe driving.
Must demonstrate ability to relate to a substance abuse treatment population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation. Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs. Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality.
Full Tine 40 hours - Days
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.