Welcome to Shared Services, our team uses a coordinated approach to delivering administrative and operational services across Lahey. Our Shared Services colleagues leverage resources across the organization to ensure we provide high-quality, high-value care to the communities we proudly serve. The Shared Services team includes colleagues who focus on business and network development, legal services, facilities and real estate, human resources, information technology, finance, philanthropy and marketing and communications.
About the Job
The Credentialed Trainer delivers end user training to a diverse healthcare audience for assigned [email protected] application(s) or project(s). The Credentialed Trainer in conjunction with the Instructional Designer will design, development and deliver courseware and presentations that support multiple learning styles for colleagues. With the Instructional Designer the Credentialed Trainer will develop standards, strategies and utilize technologies to instruct and educate colleagues across the organization. The Credentialed Trainer works closely with Instructional Designers, Analysts and Subject Matter Experts on assigned project(s).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Deliver training, assessment and remediation for assigned [email protected] applications and programs.
- Partner with Instructional Designers in the development, creation and management of all aspects of training material.
- Collaborate with the Instructional Designer in the design and development of differentiated/interactive instructional (videos, elearnings, tip sheets, webinars) material to meet the needs of all end users
- Monitor effects of training via end user shadowing/rounding. Share observations with Instructional Designer for enhancements in training techniques.
- Support [email protected] colleagues and end users during project go lives (at the elbow, ATE, support) and special updates.
- Deliver work within established timelines.
- Manage and multitask on several assigned [email protected] projects.
- Serve as expert on [email protected] assigned projects and transfers knowledge to other team members.
- Demonstrate knowledge of adult learning and curriculum development in course design and evaluation strategies.
- Base learning activity design on solid educational principles, theory and research.
- Revise content and program delivery methods with Instructional Designers based on outcomes, learner needs, organizational goals and healthcare trends.
- Credential in pertinent application in timeframe established by training manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. In the absence of a Bachelor’s degree 5 years of healthcare, clinical, operational, information technology or training/education experience.
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
- Current driver’s license or equivalent evidence of equivalent mobility.
- Experience with adult education, instructional design, curriculum delivery, education/teaching and/or healthcare, clinical or operational experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Flexibility in schedule and in adjustment to assignments.
- Ability to function in stressful situations in a calm manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong technology and computer skills.
- Ability to present in front of a large, varied group.
- Ability to multitask and show flexibility.
- Excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of adult education principles.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of users with differing levels of skills.
- Ability to adjust to various personalities in stressful situations and maintain positive interactions.
- Ability to organize and work under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality deliverables
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a highly functioning team.
Note: Information Technology (IT) has undertaken a multi-year effort to harmonize IT systems across Beth Israel Lahey Health. IT staff members may have the opportunity to participate in special projects that span Beth Israel Lahey Health as part of this harmonization effort. This position may be assigned to work on special projects, and other job duties, as needed.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.