Location: Haverhill MA, MA
Job ID: 171942-1A
Date Posted: Nov 10, 2021
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
The Director of Outpatient and CBHI will oversee the adequacy, appropriateness, and quality of clinical programming. This includes the clinical orientation and clinical supervision of staff; management of clinical performance and clinical activities to ensure high standards of client and organization results. Supervision of clinical managers, development and implementation of clinical team meetings and critical risk teams, quality review of clinical documentation and clinical areas of staff performance and evaluations. In conjunction with the VP of Ambulatory and CBHI Services, develops and implements approved standards and guidelines for ambulatory services and programs.
1. Responsible for the oversight of clinical programming/services with continuous evaluation of efficacy, quality of service and recommendations for changes when needed.
2. Ongoing review of clinical activities and enhancement in performance and services. Continuous quality development for outpatient services through procedures, manuals, training materials, participation in trainings, best practices, using staff and the research literature as resources.
3. Ensures that clinical supervision is received by all clinical staff appropriate to individual’s level of education and expertise.
4. Provides individual clinical supervision to clinicians and/or interns as needed. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisee; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; complete performance reviews as required.
5. Serve as a key liaison for the program and direct the resolution of inquiries, problems, complaints, or emergencies affecting availability or quality of services; respond to sensitive or complex inquiries, service complaints, or grievances filed.
6. Ensure availability outside of scheduled supervisory meetings and promptly respond to clinical emergencies.
7. Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that supervisee’s paperwork is timely and written in an accurate, legible and concise manner (including proper completion of billing paperwork). Ensures supervisee’s records are in compliance with the organizations methods of Quality Assurance.
8. Provide direct clinical services to individuals, families and/or groups. Complete all clinical documentation (intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms etc.) within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency and monitored by the Director of Clinical Services.
9. Meet monthly productivity expectations.
10. Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.