This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tewksbury, MA
Job ID: 171714-1A
Date Posted: Mar 28, 2022
Category: Service and Trades
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
About the job;
Transports our clientele from our treatment programs to residential placements, public transportation hubs and related health care appointments.
1. Transports our clients safely to their destination.
2. Maintain all logs and reporting requirements (vehicle checks and tracking mileage.)
3. Assists with program delivery needs.
4. Responsible for bringing vehicle in for regularly scheduled maintenance appointments and keeping the vehicle clean.
5. Will be responsible for transporting client?s medications and cell phones between routes.
6. Observes LHBS safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines and reports potentially unsafe conditions to Transportation Coordinator. Uses equipment and materials properly.
7. May require limited overtime, on limited occasions.
8. All other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Current and valid driver's License, and a proven record of safe driving.
Must demonstrate compassion for populations served in LHBS and have a willingness to work in a multicultural setting and share a customer service orientation.
Part Time - Per-Diem
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.