Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 171542-1A
Date Posted: Jun 12, 2022
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
The Opiate Treatment Center is a treatment program that offers medication-assisted treatments and counseling services for individuals struggling with opiate dependence. All clients are treated with compassion, respect and the belief that everyone has the ability to grow when they are provided with a safe and welcoming environment. Services include individual and group therapy, health & wellness education, medication administration & counseling, annual physical evaluations & lab work, monthly pregnancy visits and more. The Case Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to advocate for and serve individuals who struggle with addiction within a collaborative, established, patient-centered organization.
The Case Manager Responsibilities Are:
• Assist Admissions coordinator in verification of insurance, organizing intake appointments, holding orientation groups and tracking completion of initial appointments.
• Work with clients and clinicians to set up initial counseling appointments, documenting all relevant intake paperwork.
• Provides assistance to accessing a higher level of care, such as detox, CSS or half-way house services, assisting clinicians and other providers to ensure the best continuum of care.
• Work in conjunction with the Clinical Team to identify clients who are not in compliance with clinic requirements.
• Assist in monitoring of dosing area to support recovery specialists.
• Provide referrals for affected family members to self-help programs as needed.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• A minimum of 1-3 years of related experience and/or training in the area of addiction treatment.
Full Time 40 hours - Days
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.