This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 171533-1A
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2021
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Danvers Treatment Center is a 56 bed detoxification program dedicated to helping men and women by providing 24 hour nursing care to monitor an individual’s withdrawal from alcohol and/or other drugs and alleviate symptoms. Clients are provided with the medical and emotional support that they need during the one of the most pivotal stages in the recovery process. Services include individual case management and group treatment services focused on assisting the client with accessing step-down levels of care. The Case Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to advocate for and serve individuals who struggle with addiction within a collaborative, established, patient-centered organization.
The Case Manager Responsibilities Are:
• Obtains documents and all relevant intake material. Conducts individual intake evaluation and counseling sessions,
• Shares responsibility for education and other group programming activities.
• Participates in client evaluations and case conferences.
• Provides referrals for affected family members to self-help programs when applicable.
• Assesses patients’ continuing care needs, contacts appropriate aftercare resources and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate rehabilitation facilities and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
• Coordinate client’s transportation to next level of care.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• A minimum of one year related experience and/or training in the area of addiction treatment.
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing preferred.
Full Time 40 hours - Evenings
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.