This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Beverly, MA
Job ID: 169972-1A
Date Posted: Oct 13, 2021
Category: Service and Trades
Welcome to Beverly Hospital, part of Beth Israel Lahey Health. Beverly Hospital is a full service, community hospital providing leading-edge, patient-centered care to North Shore and Cape Ann residents. The hospital provides a full-range of state-of-the-art care and services including primary care, cardiovascular care, surgery, orthopedics, emergency care, maternity, pediatrics, as well as many other specialties. Beverly Hospital is nationally recognized for patient safety as it is one of only 42 hospitals in the United States to be awarded an “A” grade from The Leapfrog Group – the nation’s leading nonprofit watchdog on hospital quality and safety.
Beverly Hospital promotes the culture and philosophy which enables employees to give and receive the best of care. You can become a part of the team that achieves this success through our CREATE values of Community, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork and Empathy.
About the Job
Provides supervisory oversight of Environmental Services and Linen operations at Northeast Health Systems. Ensures Operating Standards for Environmental Service and Linen are in place as required to consistently meet all Hospital and regulatory requirements. Responsible for non-exempt work force planning through effective scheduling, development of daily work flow assignments, training and development, and monitoring for compliance to the plan
40 hours per week, day shift.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
· Monitors and enforces a safe work environment for staff and patients in accordance to hospital safety goals and policies.
· Provide leadership and direction to non-exempt employees
· Coordinate/conduct employee training and huddles
· Administer Human Resource processes (interviews, performance reviews, constructive counseling, prepare work schedules, payroll, etc.)
· Interact with outside vendors such as Linen, Pest Control, Window Washing, and Labor.
· Performs Quality Assurance inspections through ATP or Black Light inspections.
· Coordinates floor care work throughout the hospital and develops relationships with key stake holders in each unit.
· Coordinates bed management systems to achieve optimal and efficient throughput times.