Location: Salem, MA
Job ID: 169753-1A
Date Posted: Apr 4, 2022
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time) and New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor within our Ambulatory Division to work under the Program Director. This dynamic role will provide leadership and guidance to clinicians and interns, clinical and administrative supervision and oversight of clinical services provided. In addition, this role will provide direct clinical treatment for individuals, families and/or lead groups in accordance with evidence based practices. This is an excellent opportunity to further your clinical skills and career while positively making a difference in the lives of our clients.
The ideal candidate possesses leadership and problem solving skills and is motivated to help clients meet their goals.
• Provide clinical supervision to clinicians and/or interns. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisee; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; complete performance reviews as required.
• Ensure availability outside of scheduled supervisory meetings and promptly respond to clinical emergencies.
• Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that supervisee’s paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner (including proper completion of billing paperwork).
• Ensures supervisee’s records are in compliance with the organization’s methods of Quality Assurance.
• Responsible for monitoring and supporting supervisee’s on administrative tasks including maintaining productivity expectations.
• Provide direct clinical services to individuals, families and/or groups. Complete all clinical documentation (intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms etc.) within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency and monitored by the Director of Clinical Services.
• Meet monthly productivity expectations.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
• Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counselor or related field.
• Licensed at the Independent level required, LICSW, LMHC, or Licensed Psychologist in the Commonwealth of MA
• Four years post-masters experience and minimum of two years supervisory experience is preferred.
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours. M-F
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.