About the Job
Provides direct patient care, professional support to medical and clinical staff (social workers, mental health counselors). Ensures supervision is provided to all Medical Staff serving youth, including but not limited to Nurse Practitioners and medical students. Programs include community based youth services based out of outpatient clinics and outreach sites in Lawrence, Haverhill, and Beverly.
- General educational requirements
- Specific vocational or professional training
- Credential and licensure requirements
- Specialized or technical skills required, including computer applications proficiency (e.g. Basic Excel, Intermediate Word, and knowledge of electronic medical records)
- Other skills, knowledge, and abilities required to do the job
- Amount of directly related experience required
A qualified candidate must have MD designation and be a Board Certified Psychiatrist specializing in Children and Adolescents. Expertise in risk assessment, management, and documentation is necessary for success in the position.
Qualified candidates must have experience in outpatient psychiatric settings working with mental illness in complex community settings and skilled with service delivery in a team-based approach with focus on providing quality care. Teaching experience preferred
Please submit CV and cover letter to:
Matthew P. Hubbell
Beth Israel Lahey Health
Sr. Physician Recruiter | Physician Services