Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
The Manager of Clinic Operations will contribute to the smooth operation of the Haverhill Outpatient Program. This position performs, coordinates and oversees administrative functions and projects within a program or group of programs within the clinic location. The Haverhill Clinic serves a diverse clientele in a variety of office-based and outreach-based settings. Our outpatient clinics aim to support children, adolescents, adults, families & couples with mental health and substance use disorders through counseling and therapy sessions and other group programming activities.
The Manager - Clinic Operations Responsibilities are:
1. Oversees and ensures that the office administrative functions assigned are effectively carried out, including, but not limited to scheduling, front desk, admissions and medical records.
2. Provide professional assistance to management staff; and support the Operations Director with the implementation of changes within the program(s) to enhance the admission process and overall client experience
3. Performs difficult, complex, technical, and/or specialized office support work, which requires independent judgment, the application of technical skills, and a detailed knowledge of the activities and procedures specific to the program/division assigned.
4. Supervise staff, including determining workloads and schedules, evaluating staff performance, providing training and making hiring, promotion and disciplinary recommendations.
5. Oversee database of program employee and group room schedules to assess immediate availability.
6. Performs project research and report preparation related to the program through database and statistical reports.
7. Assist in the management of tracking employee productivity, understanding the impact that this has on overall program operations.
8. Oversee office manager and tasks associated with this function, including facilities oversight, accounts payable, payroll, purchasing.
- High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 3 yrs. experience in a related field; Basic supervisory principles and practices. Techniques for dealing effectively with the public and staff, in person and over the telephone.
- Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment; Records management principles and practices; computer applications; Excel and Word, knowledge of electronic health records a plus.
- Business arithmetic and basic statistical techniques; basic budgeting theories and principles
40hrs, Monday - Friday (business hours)
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.