Location: Burlington, MA
Job ID: 167109-1A
Date Posted: Apr 13, 2021
Welcome to Shared Services, our team uses a coordinated approach to delivering administrative and operational services across Lahey. Our Shared Services colleagues leverage resources across the organization to ensure we provide high-quality, high-value care to the communities we proudly serve. The Shared Services team includes colleagues who focus on business and network development, legal services, facilities and real estate, human resources, information technology, finance, philanthropy and marketing and communications.
About the Job
Reporting to the Director, Financial Operations, the Financial Analyst will be involved in financial analysis work related to Beth Israel Lahey Health Primary Care (BILHPC) network and Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (“LHMC”). This work will range from business planning related to operation at BILHPC and LHMC to working on the monthly financial statements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1) Financial analysis in support of business plans and growth strategies.
2) Assist in the development of presentations including key observations of statistical, financial and qualitative information.
3) Provide support in developing strategic recommendations to aid decision making by senior management
4) Provide variance analysis for Lahey Hospital & Medical Center on a monthly basis to support the month end financial statement close process.
5) Keep abreast of healthcare trends and market development as context for analyses.
6) Become proficient with the health system’s decision support and other systems.
7) Prepare ad hoc reports as needed
8) Attend meetings as a representative of the Division of Finance as requested by operational management
9) Assists in the development of the annual operating and capital budget
10) Perform other duties as assigned
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.