Location: Burlington, MA
Job ID: 166661-1A
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2021
Welcome to Shared Services, our team uses a coordinated approach to delivering administrative and operational services across Lahey. Our Shared Services colleagues leverage resources across the organization to ensure we provide high-quality, high-value care to the communities we proudly serve. The Shared Services team includes colleagues who focus on business and network development, legal services, facilities and real estate, human resources, information technology, finance, philanthropy and marketing and communications.
About the Job
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1) Financial analysis in support of business plans and growth strategies.
2) Assist in the development of presentations including key observations of statistical, financial and qualitative information.
3) Provide support in developing strategic recommendations to aid decision making by senior management
4) Provide variance analysis for Lahey Hospital & Medical Center on a monthly basis to support the month end financial statement close process.
5) Keep abreast of healthcare trends and market development as context for analyses.
6) Become proficient with the health system’s decision support and other systems.
7) Prepare ad hoc reports as needed
8) Attend meetings as a representative of the Division of Finance as requested by operational management
9) Assists in the development of the annual operating and capital budget
10) Perform other duties as assigned
Maintain strict adherence to the Lahey Health Confidentiality policy.
Incorporate Lahey Health Standards of Behavior and Guiding Principles into daily activities.
Comply with all Lahey Health Policies.
Comply with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Health.
Maintain courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
Demonstrate an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
Participate in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
Participate in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
Perform all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Bachelor’s degree required
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
1 to 3 years of financial analysis experience in a health system, large physician practice or similar.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.