This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Westwood, MA
Job ID: 166335-1A
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2021
Category: Information Services
Welcome to the Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network (BILHPN). BILHPN is a clinically integrated network of physicians, clinicians, and hospitals committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective care to the patients and communities they serve, while effectively managing medical expense. Leveraging best practices in population health management and data analytics, BILHPN improves care quality and patient health outcomes across Beth Israel Lahey Health through population health initiatives. BILHPN brings together the expertise of more than 4,500 providers across Eastern Massachusetts who share a common goal to achieve success in a value-based delivery system.
About the Job
Reporting to the Manager of Data Integration, the Data Integration Analyst will work with enterprise level systems to create reports, data models and investigate data issues to support the BILHPN performance programs. The analyst is responsible for overseeing the quality and integrity of clinical and payer data loaded into our quality data warehouses.
This position will serve as a resource for identification, analysis, and resolution of issues regarding quality data. The analyst will utilize strong analytical, technical and communication skills to understand, track and resolve issues with internal and external stakeholders and will facilitate best practice in business processes as a subject matter expert on existing data availability and the impact on reporting. The analyst will also support hospital and physician members through a solid understanding of data definitions and maintenance of data integrity.
1. Design and maintain internal and external data sets used to support scorecards and dashboards for BILHPN quality measures in support of performance programs. (essential)
2. Responsible for ongoing data collection and validation from multiple data sources. Develop processes and write queries to monitor overall data quality and uncover inconsistencies. Operationalize testing strategies for quality control of new data feeds to ensure quality metrics are captured and accurately calculated. (essential)
3. Participate in cross-functional workgroups as the primary data resource for onboarding provider groups into the data collection and validation process. Work with internal stakeholders as well as data warehouse vendors to successfully integrate clinical data feeds into production. (essential)
4. Manage data flow with external warehouse vendors. Facilitate vendor status meetings and weekly tracking of work list items to ensure schedules are met. (essential)
5. Serve as the primary organizational resource on data availability and differences by source. Document project status, process workflows and technical details. (essential)
Full Time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.