Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 164773-1A
Date Posted: Jun 8, 2021
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
The Case Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to advocate for and serve individuals who struggle with addiction within a collaborative, established, patient-centered organization.
Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS) is a 23 bed detoxification program dedicated to helping men and women with substance use histories who have gone through multiple attempts in treatment. Clients are provided with a short-term intensive treatment program to guide them with their transition to long term care. Services include individual and group counseling, risk assessment for TB & STDs, HIV education, case management, and after-care follow up services.
The Case Manager Responsibilities Are:
• Participates in assessments, aids in formulating effective treatment plans, discharge planning and assists in conducting substance use counseling and case management services
• Assesses patient’s continuing care needs, contacts appropriate after care resources and arranges for transfer or admission to appropriate levels of care and/or liaison with self-help organizations.
• Attends staff meetings and participates in client evaluations, case conferences, and group programming activities.
• Counsels clients individually and/or in family and in group sessions to assist client in achieving treatment goals and monitors condition of client to evaluate success of therapy, adapting treatment as needed.
• Refers client to other support services as needed such as medical evaluation and treatment, social services and employment services
• Prepares and maintains reports and case histories
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• A minimum of one year related experience and/or training in the area of addiction treatment.
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing preferred.
This is a full-time, 40 hour/week, benefit eligible position. The anticipated schedule is Friday through Tuesday from 1:00pm to 9:30pm.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.