Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health. We are a new health care system that brings together academic medical centers and teaching hospitals, community and specialty hospitals, more than 4,000 physicians and 35,000 employees in a shared mission to expand access to great care and advance the science and practice of medicine through groundbreaking research and education.
About the Job
Client Support Specialist is responsible for business development and client service activities for Beth Israel Lahey Health's (BILH) Laboratory enterprise testing programs. The candidate will be responsible for supporting BILH's community COVID-19 testing program.
- Serves as a primary point of contact both internally and externally for inquiries and issues related to laboratory testing business. Acts as a liaison between BILH Laboratories and third party clients.
- Triages all inbound phone and email inquiries and responds in an efficient manner. Troubleshoots and resolves problems related to the testing program. Establishes and maintains strong client relationships. Ensures BILH meets and exceeds expectations.
- Conducts onboarding of new clients. Leverages expert knowledge of software and process to ensure high-quality client experience. Onboarding includes project management, program orientation, vendor software training, and general client support.
- Develops strong working relationships with key stakeholders at each laboratory site to promote coordinated, efficient, and effective One BILH Laboratory. Performs outbound sales calls to solicit new business.
- Manages assigned projects independently from inception through implementation. Assists with development and implementation of business strategies to grow BILH laboratory testing programs ensuring alignment with BILH system growth strategy. Develop and maintain performance reports as assigned.
- Assists with development and execution of go-to-market strategies for specific strategic initiatives identified by BILH within timelines and in alignment with business plan. Assists with maintenance of business pipeline of potential clients. Assists with development of growth forecasts.
- Assists with third party entity contract development and facilitates contract management process with prospective clients.
- Assists with marketing analysis to monitor and adjust market strategies.
- Assists with development and maintenance of departmental operations protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Represent BILH Laboratory at network-related events. Ensures leadership is kept current on priorities and activities.
- Understands regulatory policies and requirements and helps department maintain compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or related field required. required.
- 1-3 years related work experience required in Healthcare-related business development, client service or related field..
- Client implementation and training experience.
- The ability to travel to offsite locations to meet with clients as needed.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.