Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 164123-1A
Date Posted: Apr 26, 2021
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
The Opiate Treatment Center is a treatment program that offers medication-assisted treatments and counseling services for individuals struggling with opiate dependence. All clients are treated with compassion, respect and the belief that everyone has the ability to grow when they are provided with a safe and welcoming environment. Services include individual and group therapy, health & wellness education, medication administration & counseling, annual physical evaluations & lab work, monthly pregnancy visits and more. The Case Manager role is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to advocate for and serve individuals who struggle with addiction within a collaborative, established, patient-centered organization.
The Case Manager Responsibilities Are:
• Assist Admissions coordinator in verification of insurance, organizing intake appointments, holding orientation groups and tracking completion of initial appointments.
• Work with clients and clinicians to set up initial counseling appointments, documenting all relevant intake paperwork.
• Provides assistance to accessing a higher level of care, such as detox, CSS or half-way house services, assisting clinicians and other providers to ensure the best continuum of care.
• Work in conjunction with the Clinical Team to identify clients who are not in compliance with clinic requirements.
• Assist in monitoring of dosing area to support recovery specialists.
• Provide referrals for affected family members to self-help programs as needed.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
• A minimum of 1-3 years of related experience and/or training in the area of addiction treatment.
This is a full-time, 40 hours/week, benefit-eligible position. The anticipated schedule is Monday through Friday fro 6:00am to 2:30pm.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.