This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Boston, MA
Job ID: 163292-1A
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2020
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
The Nurse provides high quality nursing care to the clients being treated at the facility. Assesses client's physical and psychological condition on an ongoing basis throughout the continuum of care.
The Nurses Responsibilities are:
1. Responsible and accountable for the quality of nursing care delivered, and establishes/oversees medication administration protocol.
2. Monitors the biomedical status and conditions of all clients admitted into the facility.
3. Participates in referring clients to appropriate medical or dental services and ensures necessary aftercare linkages and appointments for ongoing medical care needs.
3. Delivers full report on each patient each day including patient status or change.
4. Monitors patients' compliance with medication and documents in client record as appropriate
5. Provides instruction and training to staff as is ordered/directed/necessary.
6. Administers TB test results and documents results.
7. Communicates with immediate supervisor regarding client needs, changes in status, and all emergencies regarding medical or psychiatric condition.
8. Complies with agency personnel policies and procedures as, well as with policies and procedures specific to the facility.
9. Other related duties as assigned.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.