This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 162800-1A
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2020
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
The Program Director is responsible for the staffing structure, program design and implementation, fiscal, and facility management of the bed based detoxification program. He/she manages total resources to assure that the service meets established licensing and quality standards, as well as customer service objectives.
The Program Director's Responsibilities:
1. Oversees the major administrative functions of the treatment facility including: administration of clinical and medical documentation and record keeping systems; development of operating policies and procedures; managing client flow and service utilization through defining client intake, treatment paths, and continuing care protocols; facility management including housekeeping and maintenance functions, as well as food service.
2. Assures that the agency's standards of care are met through: ongoing consultation with the Medical Director; application of Quality Assurance and Customer Service Programs, implementation of Utilization Review mechanisms.
3. Assures sound fiscal management of the programs in the facility through developing and monitoring all aspects of the Treatment Center budget, assuring maximum bed/service utilization and fee collection.
4. Works in collaboration with Finance to monitor conformance to policies and procedures relative to fee structure, fee collection, and prior approval for managed care and other insurance carriers. Assures seamless communication between direct medical and clinical functions and agency billing department.
5. Oversees the development and maintenance of a record keeping system which conforms to all applicable monitoring and licensing entities including the establishment of protocols for accessing client records, design, timeliness and thoroughness of documentation, and storage and release of records in conformance with confidentiality regulations. Responsible for assuring that relevant facilities meet applicable health and safety standards.
6. Provides overall management of all Treatment Center staff (See Supervisory Responsibilities below.)
7. Develops marketing strategy and oversees its implementation. Represents the Treatment Center services within the agency’s service continuum, in the community and to external customers.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.