Location: Beverly, MA
Job ID: 162427-1A
Date Posted: Oct 21, 2020
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor within our Ambulatory Division to work under the Program Director. This dynamic role will provide leadership and guidance to clinicians and interns, clinical and administrative supervision and oversight of clinical services provided. In addition, this role will provide direct clinical treatment for individuals, families and/or lead groups in accordance with evidence based practices. This is an excellent opportunity to further your clinical skills and career while positively making a difference in the lives of our clients.
The ideal candidate possesses leadership and problem solving skills and is motivated to help clients meet their goals.
• Provide clinical supervision to clinicians and/or interns. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisee; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; complete performance reviews as required.
• Ensure availability outside of scheduled supervisory meetings and promptly respond to clinical emergencies.
• Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that supervisee’s paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner (including proper completion of billing paperwork).
• Ensures supervisee’s records are in compliance with the organization’s methods of Quality Assurance.
• Responsible for monitoring and supporting supervisee’s on administrative tasks including maintaining productivity expectations.
• Provide direct clinical services to individuals, families and/or groups. Complete all clinical documentation (intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms etc.) within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency and monitored by the Director of Clinical Services.
• Meet monthly productivity expectations.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
• Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counselor or related field.
• Licensed at the Independent level required, LICSW, LMHC, or Licensed Psychologist in the Commonwealth of MA
• Four years post-masters experience and minimum of two years supervisory experience is preferred.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.