Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 161211-1A
Date Posted: Apr 20, 2020
Category: Service and Trades
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
In collaboration with the Manager of Site Maintenance and Site Supervisor, the Utility Maintenance Staff will oversee and manage the ongoing maintenance needs of all Agency facilities.
Utility Maintence Staff's responsibilities:
1. Performs maintenance, carpentry, painting and other facilities functions as well as occasional snow removal and landscaping duties as directed.
2. Report to Supervisor all physical plant or equipment needs.
3. Perform routine preventative maintenance and repairs as directed.
4. Must have current valid driver’s license.
5. Occasional on-call responsibilities.
6. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
7. Other related duties as assigned.
Full time, 40 hours per week
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.