Location: Beverly, MA
Job ID: 161178-1A
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2021
Welcome To Beth Israel Lahey Health at Home. Our team provides high-quality home care and hospice services by partnering with physicians, hospitals and skilled nursing facilities to provide specialized care to patients in the comfort of their own home. Our team of nurses, therapists (physical, occupational, and speech), medical social workers, and home health aides work together to devise and implement a compassionate care plan that is expressly tailored for each patient.
About the Job
The Telehealth Installer is responsible for scheduling and installing telehealth equipment into patient homes, and for the removal of telehealth equipment. Instructs the patient and/or caregiver on the use of the equipment and ensures understanding. Cleans, disinfects, and maintains inventory of all equipment components.
Per diem, day shift position
- High School Diploma required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Experience working with elders. Comfort level providing services in private homes
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.