Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 160902-1A
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2020
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
The Vice President of Addiction Treatment Services & Youth Services is responsible for all bed based addictions treatment programs including, but not limited to, maintaining the quality of treatment, assuring compliance with programmatic regulatory and licensing requirements, maintaining staffing and productivity levels, and meeting financial and clinical requirements of the Agency. Responsible for all short- and long-term residential and special educational services for children and adolescents including, but not limited to, maintaining the quality of treatment, assuring compliance with programmatic regulatory and licensing requirements, maintaining staffing and productivity levels, and meeting financial and clinical requirements of the organization.
1. Planning, development and operational oversight for all bed based addictions treatment programs and residential and educational services for children and adolescents.
2. Budget development and monitoring including revenue and expense tracking and adjustment.
3. Personnel management through direct reports, including hiring, deployment, performance review, staff development, discipline, and termination.
4. Develop, modify and monitor operating policy and procedure for each program sector.
5. Develop new lines of business and revenue sources.
6. Remain informed and updated on current research and practices related to residential care, special education, trauma informed care, and wrap around services. In particular, must remain current on any and all systemic changes planned by the state agencies in Massachusetts. Proactively develop and implement philosophical, programmatic and policy changes to reflect same.
7. Represent the agency at appropriate BSAS/DPH, DCF, DMH and ABH meetings.
8. Oversight of food services and transportation needs of the various programs.
9. Monitor census and program utilization by payer and develop and implement systems and resource allocation changes as needed to ensure timely access to care, to achieve occupancy targets and to ensure compliance.
9. In conjunction with clinical leadership, ensures that all programs are implementing clinical services in the context of the overall agency philosophy and goals and that Quality Improvement processes are integral to the operation.
10. Ensure that all incidents, grievances and complaints are processed according to policy.
11. In conjunction with clinical leadership, ensure that all clinical services and processes are meeting or exceeding regulatory and accreditation bodies standards.
12. Ensures compliance with all regulatory, licensing and accreditation bodies, including but not limited to BSAS/DPH, EEC, DESE, DCF, and DMH.
13.Other duties as assigned.
After an initial orientation period, must demonstrate the following knowledge of :
Full time, 40 hours per week
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.