Location: Hamilton, MA
Job ID: 160058-1A
Date Posted: Feb 7, 2020
Welcome to Lahey Health Primary Care. With over 55 primary care practices in more than 30 nearby communities , our primary care physicians and care teams provide quality close to where our patients live or work. We have a team approach to patient care and have developed long-standing, mutually respectful relationships with local specialists at our affiliate hospitals to guide and support the most effective and efficient patient care. As part of the Beth Israel Lahey Health system, we now have the opportunity to care for even more individuals across eastern Massachusetts.
About the Job
Position Summary: Performs clerical tasks to support the processing and maintenance of accurate health information records. Performs duties supporting the conversion of non-electronic information to the electronic document management system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
27. Incorporates Lahey Health Guiding Principles , Mission Statement and Goals into daily activities.
28. Complies with all Lahey Health Policies.
29.Complies with behavioral expectations of the department and Lahey Health.
30. Maintains courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
31. Demonstrates an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
32. Demonstrates a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
33. Participates in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
34. Participates in and successfully completes Mandatory Education.
35. Performs all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Licensure, Certification, Registration: None
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities: Must be highly organized, detail oriented, able to handle high volume paperwork in a fast paced environment. Working knowledge of medical terminology and office procedures.
Experience: Six months general office experience.
To relay any issues that arises on an ongoing basis.
To follow the ongoing instruction to meet the needs of providers, patients and the site.
To provide patient medical records in a timely manner.
To provide requested copies of medical records per established guidelines.
To assist with other duties as assigned.
DAYS/ HAMILTON FAMILY PRACTICE/ PART-TIME/ 24 HOURS
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.