Location: Beverly, MA
Job ID: 159343-1A
Date Posted: Jun 4, 2020
About the Job
Beth Israel Lahey Health, seeks a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon to practice at Beverly Hospital on Boston's Beautiful North Shore. Vascular Surgeons in Beverly enjoy the best of both worlds, working at a collegial, busy community hospital in Beverly while being a part of the cohesive vascular surgery team at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center in Burlington. Beverly Hospital is a busy community hospital achieving the title of Truvan Top 100 hospital seven times and one of only 40 hospitals nationwide to have achieved straight “A” grades for patient safety and outcomes since Leapfrog’s inception in 2012.
• Position is 1 of 2 Vascular Surgeons in Beverly and one of 7 Vascular Surgeons in the Lahey Health practice including both Beverly and Burlington.
• Weekday call is Beverly only while weekend call is shared by 8 Vascular Surgeons at three sites within the BILH system.
• Participate in weekly clinical conference with residents and surgeons to review and discuss cases.
• Vascular only with ability to also perform wound care if interested.
• Ability to perform bigger more complex procedures at the tertiary care hospital in Burlington with the full support of a highly trained vascular team, Hybrid OR and excellent critical care/SICU team for postop management.
• Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
• Office based procedure capacity.
• Academic appointment opportunity with Tufts University School of Medicine.