Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Lahey Lowell ESP will be implementing telepsychiatry as a bridge service available to individuals aged 21+ who have completed a crisis evaluation with an identified urgent need to access medication at the completion of their evaluation to reduce psychiatric symptoms causing impairment to the client’s current level of functioning.
Lahey seeks to hire an IT Data Analyst who can support the creation, modification and delivery of data reports pertaining to clients who participate in crisis evaluations along with those who are utilizing telepsychiatry as a support. The role of the data analyst is more than merely presenting numbers and figures to management, but rather requires a more in-depth approach of recording, analyzing and dissecting discrete data points and presenting findings in an easily-digestible format. The data analyst will help the Lowell ESP leadership and management team make informed decisions and drive forward innovation, improve efficiency, increase profitability and achieve desired outcomes/goals.
??????The Data Analyst's Responsibilities are:
- Review, analyze and create summary reports of baseline data, community need program utilization, client engagement, successful symptom reduction and other statistical outcome data reporting as needed
- Assures, by data testing, the quality and accuracy of clinical services provided.
- Develops reports and dashboards in Excel, and other tools as needed.
- On regular basis, utilizes different data sources to produce meaningful cost and utilization reports and provide meaningful information to care managers to assist them in providing better care to the patients.
- Produces reports for a variety of stakeholders using either the super pivots, running own SQL queries to drill through data or other computer-based applications. Responsible for developing reports for upper-level management, and preparing monthly reporting packages. May be asked to develop enhanced reports for the organization.
- Participates in team meetings and provides leadership with routine and timely updates on key clinical quality and utilization indicators
- Supports the team in providing better care to the patients. Participates in setting definitions and efficient ways to analyze successful client engagement and symptom management as well as engagement in continued outpatient services with external provider.
- Utilizes information from contacts with Managed Care Entities around billing and reimbursement to assess fiscal status of program to accurately analyze financial sustainability and develop productivity targets based on program expenses, grant funding and billing potential.
- Collaborates with others to identify, understand and promote opportunities to analyze data more efficiently and accurately, and improve data integrity.
- Utilize data analysis to drive decision-making with regards to timely delivery of services and best practices for use of telemedicine in emergent care settings from data obtained.
- Establish baseline, predict trends and track progression to ensure enhancement impacts desired outcome positively
- Increase productivity by providing regular feedback around success and challenges of program, enabling real time strategic improvements to facilitate client and program success.
- Analyze data to demonstrate the impact of the use of telemedicine on reduced rates of admission to acute levels of care and a decrease in avoidable ED visits.
- Meet weekly with the Project Manager to discuss real time data findings and identify strategic areas of focus.
- Education: Requires a minimum of a Bachelors’ degree. A Master’s degree in a directly related program may be considered in lieu of some of the required work experience.
- Experience: A minimum of 1-3 years of healthcare work experience is necessary either through a prior Health System or a Payer experience. 2+ years of experience in either reporting development or relevant business domain of which at least one years must be in reporting development. Proficiency in the SQL language is required. Proficiency in the following is preferred: Hospital data, Crystal Reports.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.