Location: Haverhill MA, MA
Job ID: 159375-1A
Date Posted: Feb 7, 2020
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 for Master's level (pro-rated for part time)
Under the direction of the Sr. ICC or Program Director, the ICC facilitates care planning and coordination of services for eligible youth with serious emotional disturbance, under the age of 21. Care planning is driven by the needs of the youth and developed through a Wraparound planning process consistent with Systems of Care philosophy.
ICC provides a single point of accountability for ensuring that medically necessary services are accessed, coordinated, and delivered in a strength based, individualized, youth/family-driven, and culturally relevant manner.
1. Facilitate the development of a Care Planning Team (CPT) comprised of both formal and natural support person.
2. Coordinate and communicate with members of the CPT to ensure implementation of the Individual Care Plan and Safety Plan.
3. Work directly with the youth and family to implement elements of the CPT. Meetings may occur in the office or in a community location such as the family's home, school, etc.
4. Coordinate the delivery of available services/serve as hub for other Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CHBI) services as applicable.
5. Monitor and review progress towards ICP.
6. Complete timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
7. Staff person can only bill for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
8. Person carries a caseload as assigned.
9. Communicate with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
10. Meet productivity standard for hours worked (not applicable for Fee-For-Service staff).
11. Build and adjust schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Situations may arise when staff may need to schedule/ hold appointments 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
12. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Staff must be willing to schedule and hold appointments 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. based upon the needs of the families served. ICCs are required to be available by telephone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the business week.
13. Uphold values and mission of the CBHI.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.