Location: Salem, MA
Job ID: 159079-1A
Date Posted: Jan 10, 2020
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
This detail oriented individiual will coordinate a data in a timely manner for the purpose of service expense tracking for the Department of Children & Families (DCF).
The Data Coordinator's Responsibilities are:
1. Print service referral pending reports, email/call providers to do a back-up check for start dates.
2. Assign support and stabilization cases to the service coordinator.
3. Activate service referrals/end date service referrals.
4. Virtual Gateway S&S cases.
5. Customer support for the office, which includes (but not limited to) greeting, efficiently responding to DCF inquires, and assist in placements when needed.
6. Tracking caseloads/case assignment log.
7. Continuously monitor budget.
8. Call providers that have not supplied billing at the end of each month.
Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday (Day Hours)
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.