This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Woburn, MA
Job ID: 158195-1A
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
Master’s level clinician responsible for conducting comprehensive assessments as well as provide ongoing individual and group modalities of treatment for adults with substance use issues and comorbid medical/mental health issues related to or independent of court related matters.
1. Complete clinical assessments of individuals, review medical records, and collaborate with other professionals to evaluate the needs of clients.
2. Obtain and accurately document in a precise and timely manner all relevant assessment material. Assess person’s continuing care needs and contacts appropriate aftercare resources.
3. Arrange for transfer or admission to appropriate rehabilitation facilities and/or liaise with self-help organizations.
4. Formulates treatment plan based on comprehensive assessment and continuously reviews and revises treatment plans based on clinical needs and regulatory bodies.
5. Utilize clinical skills to create a positive working relationship with individuals in order to facilitate desired change using appropriate clinical models.
6. Meet monthly productivity expectations.
7. Complete all clinical documentation (intake packets, termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms etc.) within expected timeframes and in compliance with organization policies. Documentation must meet quality standards established by regulatory bodies and the agency and monitored by the Director of Clinical Services.
8. Adhere to all organization, federal and state regulations, guidelines and/or contractual obligations. Knowledge of or ability to learn insurance standards for both commercial insurances and Mass Health products.
9. Develop supervision plan with Clinical Supervisor and meet on a regular basis to discuss clinical, organizational, and agency issues and review performance.
10. Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal, external providers, as well as other regulatory bodies.
Part time, 20 hours per week.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.