Location: Lynn, MA
Job ID: 158554-1A
Date Posted: Nov 11, 2019
Category: Clinical Support
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
The Family Networks program make and manages referrals to providers and assist DCF in moving their own clients through different levels of care. Utilization review and Quality Assurance.
We are seeking a Bacehlor's Level candidate to coordinate services along with DCF to support families based on family needs. Monitor quality of service provided.
The Service Coordinator's Responsibilities are:
1. Receive case assignments.
2. Set up Family Team Meeting (FTM) as required by service type.
3. Create service referrals.
4. Assist with duty day one-two days per week.
5. Secure emergency placements when necessary.
6. Communicate with Data Coordinator for changes in services via data form/email.
7. Communicate ongoing cases with Providers and Social Workers and discussing role of service model-short term/least restrictive/ etc.
8. Assist area staff with identifying community resources, brainstorming/problem solving supports for families.
9. Attend meetings as needed.
10. Other related duties as assigned.
Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.