Location: Haverhill MA, MA
Job ID: 158530-1A
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2019
Category: Clinical Professional
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
*Sign on bonus up to $3000* (pro-rated for part time)
The Clinician provides In-Home Therapy to youth with serious emotional disturbance and their families for the purpose of treating the youth's behavioral health needs, including improving the family's ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his or her functioning within the family. The Clinician works as a part of a team, which may include one or more qualified paraprofessionals.
1. Provide In-Home Therapy to families in outreach settings including the family's home or another community location.
2. Support families in identifying clear treatment goals and work in collaboration with assigned
paraprofessionals to carry out interventions.
3. Collaborate, as appropriate, with other providers and natural supports of families served.
4. Complete timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
5. Staff person can only bill for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
6. Person carries a caseload as assigned.
7. Communicate with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
8. Meet productivity standard for hours worked (Not applicable for Fee-For-Service staff).
9. Meet standards as established by Performance Specifications for In-Home Therapy.
10. Build and adjust schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Situations may arise where staff may need to schedule and hold appointments on weekends based upon the needs of the families served. Exempt IHT staff are required to be available by telephone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the business week.
11. Uphold values and mission of Children's Behavioral Health Initiative.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.