Location: Haverhill, MA
Job ID: 158533-1A
Date Posted: Jan 21, 2020
Category: Clinical Support
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30 communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate, state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and family and school-based services.
About the Job
Therapeutic Training and Support is a service provided by a qualified paraprofessional working under the supervision of a licensed clinician to support implementation of the clinician’s treatment plan to assist the youth and family in achieving the goals of that plan.
1. Provides structured one-to-one, strength-based supports services to eligible youth for the purpose of addressing daily living, social and communication needs.
2. Completes timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
3. Adheres to billing policies and only bills for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
4. Carries a caseload as assigned by both the In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Mentoring Programs.
5. Communicates with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
6. Meets productivity standard for hours worked.
7. Meets standards as established by Performance Specifications for In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Mentoring.
8. Builds and adjusts schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Staff must be willing to schedule and hold appointments on weekends based upon the needs of the families served.
9. Upholds values and mission of Children's Behavioral Health Initiative.
10. Other related duties as assigned.
Full time, 40 hours per week
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.