Welcome to Lahey Health at Home, part of Beth Israel Lahey Health. Our team provides high-quality home care and hospice services by partnering with physicians, hospitals and skilled nursing facilities to provide specialized care to patients in the comfort of their own home. Our team of nurses, therapists (physical, occupational, and speech), medical social workers, and home health aides work together to devise and implement a compassionate care plan that is expressly tailored for each patient.
About the Job
Reporting to the Executive Director of Patient Care Services, the Clinical Liaison is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with referral sources and generating referrals to Lahey Health at Home programs. The Clinical Liaison meets directly with patients, families, their caretakers, and/or case managers and performs a clinical assessment to determine appropriateness of referral. This position is at Anna Jaques Hospital, Newburyport, MA.
Part time, 24 hour per week, day position
- Degree attained as a Registered Nurse from an accredited university.
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice professionally in the state of Massachusetts
- Maintains a current American Heart Association (AHA) CPR certification
- Two to five years of direct care experience in an acute care, home care, or senior care setting.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Demonstrated clinical assessment skills with plan of care coordination experience, discharge planning, case management and patient advocacy preferred.
- Proficiency with site-based and remote access electronic health and medical records.
- Self-starter with solid organizational skills who can exercise independent judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships, and work effectively with healthcare professionals both internal and external to LHAH.
- Highly-developed customer service, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Benefits offered for any position with over 20 scheduled standard hours:
- Voluntary Insurance choices for Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Auto and Home, and Pet Insurance available
- Lahey Outpatient Pharmacy Benefits
- Paid Time Off or (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for 20 hours or more per week after 1 year of continuous benefits employment
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.