Lahey Health is a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Reporting to the Executive Director of Patient Care Services, the Clinical Liaison is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with referral sources and generating referrals to Lahey Health at Home programs. The Clinical Liaison meets directly with patients, families, their caretakers, and/or case managers and performs a clinical assessment to determine appropriateness of referral. This position is at Winchester Hospital.
Full time, 40 hour per week, day position
- Degree attained as a Registered Nurse from an accredited university.
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice professionally in the state of Massachusetts
- Maintains a current American Heart Association (AHA) CPR certification
- Two to five years of direct care experience in an acute care, home care, or senior care setting.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Demonstrated clinical assessment skills with plan of care coordination experience, discharge planning, case management and patient advocacy preferred.
- Proficiency with site-based and remote access electronic health and medical records.
- Self-starter with solid organizational skills who can exercise independent judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster relationships, and work effectively with healthcare professionals both internal and external to LHAH.
- Highly-developed customer service, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Benefits offered for any position with over 20 scheduled standard hours:
- Voluntary Insurance choices for Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Auto and Home, and Pet Insurance available
- Lahey Outpatient Pharmacy Benefits
- Paid Time Off or (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for 20 hours or more per week after 1 year of continuous benefits employment
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.