Location: Lawrence, MA
Job ID: 157316-1A
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2019
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Therapeutic Training and Support is a service provided by a qualified paraprofessional working under the supervision of a licensed clinician to support implementation of the clinician’s treatment plan to assist the youth and family in achieving the goals of that plan.
1. Provides structured one-to-one, strength-based supports services to eligible youth for the purpose of addressing daily living, social and communication needs.
2. Completes timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
3. Adheres to billing policies and only bills for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
4. Carries a caseload as assigned by both the In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Mentoring Programs.
5. Communicates with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
6. Meets productivity standard for hours worked.
7. Meets standards as established by Performance Specifications for In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Mentoring.
8. Builds and adjusts schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Staff must be willing to schedule and hold appointments on weekends based upon the needs of the families served.
9. Upholds values and mission of Children's Behavioral Health Initiative.
10. Other related duties as assigned.
Full Time, 40 Hours
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.