Location: Burlington, MA
Job ID: 156852-1A
Date Posted: Aug 22, 2019
About the Job
Under general supervision of the Manager, Materials Distribution, assists with the inventory control of supplies within the CPD department and the user departments. Performs a variety of tasks including, data entry, maintenance of par-levels and custom requisitions for customers.
Education: High School Graduate or equivalent
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
-Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to be an effective team member
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Computer skills for data entry.
- Ability to multi task and handle large volume of calls
Experience: 1 year of customer service experience. Knowledge of PC's and software including Microsoft Office.
SHIFT: 16 hours, 2nd shift
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.