This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Stoneham, MA
Job ID: 155866-1A
Date Posted: Aug 7, 2019
Category: Clinical Professional
Winchester Physician Associates is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
GENERAL SUMMARY: Performs a variety of diagnostic ultrasound procedures. Maintains necessary equipment, supplies, and records for these procedures.
4. Obtains relevant information about the patients and assesses patient needs prior to beginning the exam. Confirms that clinical indication for the exam is appropriate toexam requested. Consults with referring physician or radiologist, when necessary,to obtain information prior to beginning exam.
6. Documents test results per practice protocols. Communicates test results or changes in patient condition to referring physician.
7. Maintains clean, organized and well stocked procedure room, communicates restocking to individual responsible for restocking. Utilizes supplies appropriately.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Graduate of accredited radiology technology program.
2. At least one year experience with ultrasound procedures.
LICENSE, CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: ARDMS registered or eligible
LIFE SUPPORT CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: Not Required
DAYS / 8 HOURS / STONEHAM, MA
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.