Location: Haverhill, MA
Job ID: 155616-1A
Date Posted: Aug 5, 2019
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 for Master's level (pro-rated for part-time)
Under the direction of the Sr. ICC or Program Director, the ICC facilitates care planning and coordination of services for eligible youth with serious emotional disturbance, under the age of 21. Care planning is driven by the needs of the youth and developed through a Wraparound planning process consistent with Systems of Care philosophy.
ICC provides a single point of accountability for ensuring that medically necessary services are accessed, coordinated, and delivered in a strength based, individualized, youth/family-driven, and culturally relevant manner.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Facilitate the development of a Care Planning Team (CPT) comprised of both formal and natural support person.
2. Coordinate and communicate with members of the CPT to ensure implementation of the Individual Care Plan and Safety Plan.
3. Work directly with the youth and family to implement elements of the CPT. Meetings may occur in the office or in a community location such as the family's home, school, etc.
4. Coordinate the delivery of available services/serve as hub for other Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CHBI) services as applicable.
5. Monitor and review progress towards ICP.
6. Complete timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
7. Staff person can only bill for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
8. Person carries a caseload as assigned.
9. Communicate with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
10. Meet productivity standard for hours worked (not applicable for Fee-For-Service staff).
11. Build and adjust schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Situations may arise when staff may need to schedule/ hold appointments 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
12. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Staff must be willing to schedule and hold appointments 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. based upon the needs of the families served. ICCs are required to be available by telephone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the business week.
13. Uphold values and mission of the CBHI.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
Part-time, 30 hours per week.
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.