This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Woburn, MA
Job ID: 154948-1A
Date Posted: Aug 1, 2019
Winchester Physician Associates is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
GENERAL SUMMARY: Escorts patient to exam rooms and determines nature of medical problem. Performs various preparatory duties such as measuring weight, and takes blood pressure and vital signs. Cross-trained to perform front desk duties.
4. Performs various preparatory duties like measuring weight and taking blood pressure and
5. Provides assistance to chiropractors in the management of patient flow by preparing patients prior to treatment.
6. Provides assistance to chiropractors with office treatments.
7. Performs specified office treatments such as diathermy, galvanic and ultrasound under
the chiropractor’s directive.
8. Maintains clean, organized and well-stocked exam rooms, communicating stock needs to
staff responsible for reordering.
9. Cleans and decontaminates all equipment and patient care surfaces.
10. Performs a variety of office duties such as answering incoming phone calls,
scheduling appointments, acknowledging patients, collecting co-payments, and obtaining
11. Participates in the following:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
LICENSE, CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: None Required
LIFE SUPPORT CERTIFICATION: Basic Life Support
DAYS / 25 HOURS / WOBURN, MA
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.