Location: Lawrence, MA
Job ID: 155056-1A
Date Posted: May 9, 2019
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
The Manager of In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Mentoring will serve as a support to the Director of Outpatient and CBHI to specifically assist in carrying out the IHT and TM Performance Specifications and oversee the In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Mentoring staff. The Manager will participate in division-wide meetings and trainings to support ongoing development and quality improvement of both programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides supervision to IHT and TM supervisors (1:1 and group).
2. Be available to program staff via telephone for consultation.
3. Ensures all staff follows the Medical Necessity Criteria, Performance Specifications, and Service Definitions as set forth by the state for IHT and TM services.
4. Supports staff in assignment of cases and management of waitlist and supports the referral process to ensure benchmarks are met with regards to contacting families.
5. Assists in hiring process of new staff; interviewing, orientation, and training.
6. Ensures staff fulfills all the requirements per Performance Specifications and that documentation of such is in place.
7. Coordinates and ensures timely completion of Quality Assurance record audits and other Quality Management activities.
8. Monitors productivity of employees.
9. Carries cases as needed.
10. Outreach to community providers to develop and foster solid working relationships and awareness of in home therapy and therapeutic mentoring as a service.
11. Lead internal team meetings and participates in other meetings as needed.
12. Generates timely and accurate reports as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
Full time, 40 hours per week.
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.