Lahey Health Shared Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Reporting to the Manager of Strategic Analysis & Planning, the Project Manager will provide key analysis and potential recommendation of strategic initiatives to a wide range of constituents including Senior Leaders, Physician Leaders and Business Unit Leaders. Critical thinking and the ability to utilize multiple data sources including market, financial and quality to evolve informed decision making for key stakeholders for strategic decision making are essentials for the candidate.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Conduct planning analysis to support business plans and growth strategies including. Supporting initiatives of clinical service line planning, new programs, resource planning, community assessments and facilities.
- Independently manage and prioritize multiple health system and individual hospital strategic planning initiatives, completing work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Effectively manage multi-disciplinary meetings including stated objectives, guidance for appropriate decision making and consensus building.
- Develop executive level presentations including key observations of statistical, financial and qualitative information.
- Provide consulting support in developing strategic recommendations to aid decision making by senior management.
- Present to business unit leaders various market share data in support of strategic objectives.
- Keep abreast of healthcare trends and market development as context for analysis.
- Become proficient with the health system’s decision support and other data systems.
- Represents department by leading or attending task forces in meetings.
- Manage and lead system initiatives to evolve and integrate internal and external data resources within a multi-disciplinary team: Regulatory Review, Technical Pre-Work, Quality Assessment and Data Reporting & Analytics
- Demonstrate strong analytic and problem solving skills utilizing multiple data sources to provide the most precise information for decision making. This includes but not limited to mining the data, leveraging the information, interpreting the analysis and comfortable presenting to a high-level audience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Work independently and in collaboration with all colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Assess potential data resources and tools that can be utilized to further evolve the functional capacity of the department.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred
- At least 5 years of planning experience in a health system, hospital, physician practice or similar.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Superior analytic and problem solving skills.
- Superior computer skills specifically Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Confortable working in a large, complex organization.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.