This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Beverly, MA
Job ID: 153974-1A
Date Posted: May 20, 2019
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
The Manager Intensive Care Coordinator will contribute to the leadership within the Community Service Agency. This includes coaching, guiding and supporting Intensive Care Coordinators (ICCs) in facilitating the Wraparound process with enrolled youth and their families. Intensive Care Coordination (ICC) is a service that facilitates care planning and coordination of services for Mass Health youth, with serious emotional disturbances, under the age of 21, and enrolled in Mass Health Standard or CommonHealth. The Manager ICC is responsible for supervising ICC staff in how to coordinate services, understand clinical issues that arise with youth and families and being a coach to ensure fidelity to a research-based model called Wraparound. Also represent the organization, as requested, on a variety of agency and/or community committees, and participate in staff training and utilization review. Assist Program Director with administrative tasks as needed.
1. Provide coaching and supervision to ICCs. Continuously assess learning needs of supervisee; develop and implement learning objectives and supervision plan; complete performance reviews and performance management as required. Ensure availability outside of scheduled supervisory meetings and promptly respond to supervisees’ needs including responding within 1 hour of urgent on call contact.
2. Ensure all responsibilities required of staff providing Intensive Care Coordination are fulfilled according to performance specifications including adherence clinical documentation deadlines and to fidelity of the Wraparound Model.
3. Provide coaching and supervision ensuring all staff understand the principles of Wraparound and achieve competency in skills based roles. This includes facilitation of monthly ICC Group Coaching. Embody and consistently role model the principals.
4. Establish and support collaboration with youth and family and their natural supports as well as any service providers and/or state agencies.
5. Assist in utilization review.
6. Meet standards as established by Performance Specifications for Intensive Care Coordination
7. Manage referrals and case assignments as needed, triage referrals accordingly. Provide support to families who express urgent concerns
8. Maintain CANS and TOM Observation Certification. Complete TOM observations as requested.
9. Interview ICC candidates as requested. Orient and Train new hires including identify staff with relevant strengths to shadow.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
Full time, 40 hours per week
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.