Location: Haverhill MA, MA
Job ID: 152948-1A
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2019
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
The Family Systems Intervention Clinician assists families and youth in developing skills and supports that promotes family cohesion and successful community living, problem solving, conflict resolution, limit setting skills, reduce ineffective patterns of family interactions and assist the family to develop natural supports and identify and access community resources.
This clinician will also plans and facilitates group of children or teens, ages 5-19 that focus on social and emotional skill building, community integration and education and vocational preparation.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
1. Provide outreach and engagement in settings including the family's home or another community location.
2. Complete a comprehensive assessment.
3. Support families in identifying clear treatment goals and work in collaboration with assigned
paraprofessionals to carry out interventions.
4. Collaborate, as appropriate, with other providers and natural supports of families served.
5. Provide or arrange transportation as needed in order to support IAP goals.
6. Complete timely and accurate documentation to reflect services provided.
7. Staff person can only bill for services rendered and those that are billable according to the specifications.
8. Person carries a caseload as assigned.
9. Communicate with Managed Care Entities to ensure authorization for services provided.
10. Meet productivity standard for hours worked (Not applicable for Fee-For-Service staff).
11. Meet standards as established by Performance Specifications.
12. Build and adjust schedule as necessary to meet the needs of persons served. Afternoon/evening hours are required. Situations may arise where staff may need to schedule and hold appointments on weekends
based upon the needs of the families served. Exempt IHT staff are required to be available by telephone from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the business week.
13. Uphold values and mission of IFFSS.
Qualifications & Education:
A qualified candidate must be one of the following; LICSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, Licensed Psychologist, Master's Level Counselor; must have experience and training in working with youth and their families, including training in family therapy.
Must be a team player and have good communication and organizational skills.
A working knowledge of computers and ability to complete documentation electronically is required. In addition the ability to complete written documentation timely and effectively.
20 hours per week, part-time
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.