Location: Tewksbury, MA
Job ID: 152662-1A
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2019
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
*Sign on bonus up to $1500*
HART House is a family residential treatment program for women 18+ and their children 0-18.
During assigned shift, ensures the safety of the program by assuring program security, monitoring, and other supportive tasks. Relates to program families in a manner that is supportive of their recovery and other issues that might present themselves.
1. Observes and supervises buildings and grounds and reports anything unusual to co-workers, supervisor or on-call person.
2. Completes all necessary checklists and paperwork in a timely manner. Responsible for all shift documentation and record keeping in accordance with agency policies and procedures as directed, which includes documentation in the daily communication log.
3. Provides transportation to families as necessary.
4. Responsible for remaining on unit/campus until replacement coverage arrives.
5. Searches client belongings on admission and at discharge and/or as otherwise directed by supervisor.
6. Monitors client medication during the shift and facilitate getting prescriptions filled and documented according to program protocol.
7. Responsible for collecting random urine screens according to program protocol.
High School diploma required; Associated degree preferred.
Certification in CPR and valid Massachusetts driver’s license in good standing.
Must demonstrate ability to relate to a substance abuse treatment population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs and maintains confidentiality.
Full Time, 1st shift (Days)
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
sign-on bonus pro-rated for part-time*