Lahey Health Shared Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
The Credentialed Trainer delivers end user training to a diverse healthcare audience for assigned [email protected] application(s) or project(s). The Credentialed Trainer in conjunction with the Instructional Designer will design, development and deliver courseware and presentations that support multiple learning styles for colleagues. With the Instructional Designer the Credentialed Trainer will develop standards, strategies and utilize technologies to instruct and educate colleagues across the organization. The Credentialed Trainer works closely with Instructional Designers, Analysts and Subject Matter Experts on assigned project(s).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Deliver training, assessment and remediation for assigned [email protected] applications and programs.
- Partner with Instructional Designers in the development, creation and management of all aspects of training material.
- Collaborate with the Instructional Designer in the design and development of differentiated/interactive instructional (videos, elearnings, tip sheets, webinars) material to meet the needs of all end users
- Monitor effects of training via end user shadowing/rounding. Share observations with Instructional Designer for enhancements in training techniques.
- Support [email protected] colleagues and end users during project go lives (at the elbow, ATE, support) and special updates.
- Deliver work within established timelines.
- Manage and multitask on several assigned [email protected] projects.
- Serve as expert on [email protected] assigned projects and transfers knowledge to other team members.
- Demonstrate knowledge of adult learning and curriculum development in course design and evaluation strategies.
- Base learning activity design on solid educational principles, theory and research
- Revise content and program delivery methods with Instructional Designers based on outcomes, learner needs, organizational goals and healthcare trends.
- Credential in pertinent application in timeframe established by training manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- In the absence of a Bachelor’s degree 5 years of healthcare, clinical, operational, information technology or training/education experience.
Licensure, Certification & Registration:
- Current driver’s license or equivalent evidence of equivalent mobility.
- Experience with adult education, instructional design, curriculum delivery, education/teaching and/or healthcare, clinical or operational experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and abilility to work independently.
- Flexibility in schedule and in adjustment to assignments.
- Ability to function in stressful situation in a calm manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong technology and computer skills.
- Ability to present in front of a large, varied group.
- Ability to multitask and shows flexibility.
- Excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of adult education principles.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of users with differing levels of skills.
- Ability to adjust to various personalities in stressful situations and maintain positive interactions.
- Ability to organize and work under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality deliverables
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a highly functioning team.
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.