This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Danvers, MA
Job ID: 152078-1A
Date Posted: May 2, 2019
Lahey Health Behavioral Services is part of a vibrant and growing health care system, recognized as a trailblazer in medicine and a standard bearer in patient experience. It includes an award-winning academic medical center, a superb constellation of community hospitals, home care services, rehabilitation facilities and more.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent in a market long recognized and revered as a global leader in health. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits. We adhere to the principles of a just and fair work environment for all colleagues, where respect is foundational and performance is rewarded.
About the Job
Under the supervision of the direct report, during assigned shift, ensures the safety of the program milieu by assuring program security, monitoring, and other supportive tasks.
1. Observes and supervises buildings and grounds and reports anything unusual to supervisor/nurse on duty. Ensures the safety of the program milieu by performing all security, monitoring, and supportive tasks as assigned.
2. Complies with all agency policies and procedures.
3. Completes all necessary checklists and paperwork. Responsible for all shift documentation and record keeping in accordance with agency policies and procedures as directed, which may include accurate MIS paperwork/admissions procedures.
4. Interfaces in a professional manner with other agency units and agencies.
5. Attends daily rounds, weekly staff meetings, and weekly supervision, if directed.
6. Shares supervision of client programming and recreational activities, facilitates community meetings, and mediates client disputes as directed.
7. Inventories laundry and/or other supplies as needed.
8. Responsible for remaining on unit/campus until replacement coverage arrives.
9. Searches client belongings on admission and at discharge and/or as otherwise directed by supervisor.
10. Conducts telephone admission screenings as directed.
11. Other related duties as assigned.
Associates degree or Bachelors preferred in related field, must have experience working with substance abuse population. One to two years of training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification in CPR and valid MA driver’s license in good standing.
Must demonstrate ability to relate to a substance abuse treatment population in a sensitive manner, an interest and willingness to work in a multicultural setting and must share a customer service orientation. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs and maintains confidentiality.
Overnight Shift FT 40 hours
The Lahey Model of Care—right care, right time, right place—is exactly what patients, providers and payers need and deserve. Identifying and delivering on this convergence of interests has positioned Lahey Health for further growth. Our model ensures care is highly coordinated and locally delivered, with lower costs and exceptional quality.
Lahey Health is a robust, regional system including a teaching hospital, community hospitals, primary care providers, specialists, behavioral and home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. The system has a global presence with programs in Canada, Jordan and Bermuda.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.